The Platteville High School cross country program competes at junior varsity and varsity levels. Competitions may be of dual or multi-school invitational.
Expectations for participants in the cross country program include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Have fun!
- Set individual and team goals.
- Know and properly follow the Platteville High School Activities Code.
- Attend all required events, practices, and meetings, except when excused in advance by the coach(es).
- At all times, give your best effort, be a team-oriented person, and warrant respect.
- Practice excellent sportspersonship!
- Learn the many values that participation in sports teaches you.
- Become a true runner! This is a person who runs, not because he or she has to, but for the love of the sport and the many benefits received from running.